It has been a while since I wrote about topological data analysis (TDA). For pedagogical reasons, a lot of the codes were demonstrated in the Github repository PyTDA. However, it is not modularized as a package, and those codes run in Python 2.7 only.
Upon a few inquiries, I decided to release the codes as a PyPI package, and I named it mogutda, under the MIT license. It is open-source, and the codes can be found at the Github repository MoguTDA. It runs in Python 2.7, 3.5, and 3.6.
- Github: stephenhky/PyTDA. [Github]
- PyPI: mogutda. [PyPI]
- Github: stephenhky/MoguTDA. [Github]
- mogutda’s documentation. [RTFD]
- “Starting the Journey of Topological Data Analysis (TDA),” Everything About Data Analytics, WordPress (2015). [WordPress]
- “Constructing Connectivities,”Everything About Data Analytics, WordPress (2015). [WordPress]
- “Homology and Betti Numbers,”Everything About Data Analytics, WordPress (2015). [WordPress]